MUD HERO 2014
- Participated in a 6 km race with over 15 obstacle courses
- I used to be a CAT officer back in high school so when I heard about this event, I was excited to try it!
- The first obstacle was a km of steep hill so I was already dying during the first 10 minutes of the race. The uphill and my asthma just don’t work well together!
- But after that, it was all fun because of the different mud obstacles we have to do. There were some uphill and downhill parts throughout the race but not as bad as the first one.
- So glad there were photographers all over the area and that they give you access to your pictures for free!
- Also, one my friends brought his go pro with him during the race. Can’t wait to see the video!
My sister and her boyfriend, Zach we’re trying to be sweet by holding hands during the mud slide obstacle. But since the gap between the slides became bigger, they ended up pulling each other instead. Haha!
things I should be doing: reading
things I want to do: read
thing that I am putting off for no conceivable reason: reading