CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- Here are some ideas for people like me who doesn’t have a lot of money to spend on Christmas gifts. You might even be able to pull this off with just $10 or less.
- These would be perfect for someone who loves drinking hot chocolate, eating tons of sweets, painting their nails and for someone who loves personalized gifts.
- And yes, like you, I’m not yet done with Christmas shopping. Not even halfway done and I only have 2 weeks left!!
- But I’m definitely thinking of giving away the nail polish and nail file set for my friends because every girl loves to paint their nails!
hands down, still the best pick-up line i’eve heard in my life.
- We are having non-stop snow for a week according to the weather forecast. And winter is just starting…
- Best part of having a snowy day is being able to wear my Hello Kitty ear muffs!
- Looks like we’re having a White Christmas which I love!
I remember our discussion in Youth Alpha last Sunday which is “How do I resist evil?”
When I asked the group on what are some of the common lies people believe about themselves, one of the guy raised his hand up and said, “I don’t get why girls keep saying they’re ugly when they’re not.”
And he was absolutely right and I hear a lot of girls say that. I think society gives us a false perception on what beauty is. We see girls on magazines and TV shows and then we compare ourselves to them just to end up feeling bad about ourselves because we’re not like them. Reality is, everybody is different. We don’t have to be like them. So don’t let the devil feed you all these lies about you being not good enough or pretty enough. You are God’s masterpiece. He created You in His own image. You are made exactly how God wanted you so embrace it because you are beautiful.