AFTER-PARTY AT THE CAPITAL COMPLEX
- My sister Keilah (not shown in the picture) did my makeup. She’s 4 years younger than me but she knows a lot more about applying makeup compared to me. She can definitely be a great makeup artist someday.
- I changed from my wedges to my trusty black pumps after the picture was taken. Stilettos just makes me feel taller.
- But before the after-party, we attended Nicole’s birthday party at McGinnis Landing Restaurant. It was Ladies’ wine night on Saturdays so you get entitled to 5 drinks.
- We were an hour late so they were pretty drunk when we got there. The birthday girl was so drunk that she kept spilling her drink. It was so funny!
- I don’t really drink so I just ordered iced tea and veggie quesadillas. (Yes, I’m still hungry even if it’s almost midnight.)
- When we got to the Capital Complex, they asked for our Turn It Loose event tickets which I, unfortunately, forgot to bring (changing purses at the last minute doesn’t seem to be a good idea). So we had to call Daniel, event organizer, to come and pick us up.
- It was a great ending for a very successful event. The music was great and the Bboys were so entertaining as they get down on the dance floor.
P.S. I will be posting pictures of the Turn It Loose event soon!
BBOYIZM AT THE FREDERICTON PLAYHOUSE
In a movement to empower people worldwide to express themselves, Bboyizm has taken the dance world by storm. With extraordinary street dance moves and heavy beats, the troupe performs with amazing creativity, always emanating their motto: “Dance to express! Not to impress!”
- So lucky to have gotten two free tickets to watch this amazing performance by the Bboyizm Dance Movement! I AM NOW A FAN!!
- Wary the Warrior (on my right), Melly Mel (on my left) and Crazy Smooth (right beside her) are the judges of the Turn It Loose event that I attended the next day. They’re one of, if not, the best performers I’ve ever seen!
- Even if you’re not a fan of breakdancing/bboying, you’ll be in awe of how much passion they put into their routines. I loved every single minute of the show! You should definitely go and check them out :)
ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS’ DAY
- Which is coincidentally my first day of being in the administrative position
- They surprised with flowers and chocolates. D’aww!
- My boss even made me latte. There’s few amounts of coffee in it though since he knows I don’t drink coffee.
- They wrote me a card as well. And I love receiving letters/cards. What a sweet gesture!
- Oh, and we ate baked cookies for breakfast.
- So blessed to be a part of this team!
FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT
- Homemade Nachos instead of popcorn
- Watched In Good Company which was surprisingly good
“What follows is a touching, funny, and at times bittersweet look at life, love, business, and friendship that does a remarkable job of making the characters not only real, but sympathetic as for the most part, there are no bad people in this story, only those who are confused and unsure about life.” -garethvk
Don’t you just hate it when your outfit doesn’t match the weather? My poor moccassins got wet when I had to go outside to do some errands. The snowfall today was just unexpected. I mean why would it even snow in Spring, right?
#68 I am now a shoe shopaholic.
In our recent trip to the States, I bought 9 pairs of shoes in just 2 days. My parents kept telling me to stop buying shoes since I already have a lot at home. But who can resist such great deals? And by great, I mean getting all these for less than $50!
So now, I have no idea how they can all fit in my room. Any shoe storage ideas?
#67 I don’t remove price tags on clothes until I wear them.
That way, I would easily know which clothes I haven’t worn yet. It also helps me keep track if I really am wearing items I buy.
Live a life of love. (2 John 2:16)
The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!
- Still in need for the perfect pair of rain boots! I learned my lesson when I ruined my favorite flats last Spring.
- Can’t wait for the flowers to grow in our front yard!
- Which means dance practice would be starting next week.
- Perfect time to go out and exercise!!