Became so lazy these past few days :( Gotta get back to working out!!
Elie Tahari, Spring 2012
Sorry for being the above mentioned. I haven’t really updated my blog recently. Summer events/activities has been keeping me so busy.
- Business Immigrant Mentorship Program (BIMP) Training Class and Graduation
- Ambassador Training
- City Bus Tour
- Strawberry Picking
- Trip to Lake George, PEI, and Campobello
- Trip to Moncton, Shediac and Scoudoc
- MAGMA Mosaiq Performance
- Multicultural Expressions Festival Performance
- Canada Day Performance
- And a tag I haven’t done yet. (Sorry!)
Hoping to cross everything out before fall ends.
I have a top similar to this one. Better wear it on my next trip to the beach!
Suddenly missed my meanies!
So I spent my last Tuesday (before flying off to Canada) with them:
- Dinner at Gerry’s Grill
- KTV in Music88
- NewPort to watch No Other Woman
- Sleepover at Jen’s place
Happy Canada Day!
Filipino Community of New Brunswick
Canada Day Celebration
Praying before our Tinikling performance for Canada Day Celebration
Officer’s Square, Downtown Fredericton