Accessories from Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe / pants from American Eagle / flats from Mossimo
- Had a flat tire just 5 mins away from the office
- It was such a hassle because I was wearing a blazer and high waisted skirt. So corporate!
- Huge trucks were passing by since it was along the highway so it was quite scary changing the tire.
- Good thing my dad drove all the way from his office to rescue us. Best dad right there!
- Dad got a free one-hour session (perks of being a Rotary officer. YAY!)
- He was such a pro even if it’s just his first time. It was so much fun despite my arms being tired. But oh well.. No pain, no gain!!
Love this song so much that I want to learn how to play it with my guitar!
Work attire. Yes? No? Maybe?
I need ideas on how to dress up shorts for the summer. It’s getting really hot these past few days that I can’t wear pants to work anymore. Any ideas?
# 76 I don’t usually walk and/or jog alone. However, I tried it last Saturday morning and it felt great!
I also don’t like waking up early on Saturdays but for some reason there’s a voice inside of me that’s saying I have to get up and take a walk. So I did, after a few hesitations (and by that, I mean still trying to fight the thought with sleeping). It was still too early so everyone was asleep but I just know I had to do it. So inspired with this quote:
. “Nobody’s going to do it for you, so just do it!”
Looking forward to more of my morning walks!