I need this!!
#105 My family would always tease me about not chewing my food properly.
I remember when I was a kid, I was so lazy to chew my food that our helpers would literally hold my mouth to a chewing motion. So now, I get so conscious about it whenever they point it out. But you know what, maybe I just chew really fast so I get to swallow food faster than the average person.
Oh, and they even told me that the reason I don’t gain weight is because I don’t chew my food well enough so now I’ve been consciously trying to do it “well enough” just to gain weight!!
1. Hugging for just a second or two too long, so you’re not sure if they actually meant to do it or you just imagined it.
2. Looking at each other in conversation and both kind of going completely blank and smiling at the same time.
3. Speaking a second (or third, or fourth) language.
4. Looking really intently at someone while they’re speaking, and occasionally glancing down at their mouths.
5. Kissing someone on the cheek and staying for a second more than you should.
6. Leaning over to whisper something in their ear that makes the both of you laugh.
7. Knowing what they like to drink and ordering their drink for them at the bar before they even have to look at the menu.
9. When people (especially guys, let’s be honest) are really good with kids, and have this natural ability to just let all of their seriousness go and instantly befriend them.