I’m starting university this coming fall and I don’t have any scholarships nor student loan approval yet. And to top it all off, I would have to quit my job (which I love) because night classes were an impossible option if I want to finish in a couple of years. So thank you for this lovely reminder that I should stop stressing so much and trust that God knows what’s best for me instead!
- Spending time with my little sister and seeing Jen’s cute outfit for St. Patrick’s day
- Watching Need for Speed with the “always-up-for-anything” crew
- This Kit Kat cake that Christine baked for the birthday celebrants
- Finding the cleanser that’s been sold out for weeks plus it’s on sale!!
- Ice cream and milkshakes
- Free breakfast at work and my spring outfit
- Celebrating Lailai’s birthday = unlimited food
- Being at home and reading my One Year Bible
- These clouds that almost covered the whole sky
- My lovely cousin is finally back in Freddy and she brought home David’s tea!
- Successfully finding gluten free treats for my co-worker, Kathy
- Having your parents drive you to work on a snowy day
- Winning this addicting game definitely made me happy and my sibs jealous! Haha! You guys should try it too: gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048
- Eating this yummy taho for the first time in 2 years
- Hearing the couple’s love story as told by the groom himself
Some of the things you may be praying about, if God were to remove them right now, you wouldn’t be prepared for where He is taking you. You’ve got to let God do the work in you. In other words, be kind to the people who are not treating you right. Keep being your best even though you’re not getting the credit. Have a good attitude even though you’re in an apartment and all your friends are in a nice house. Pass those tests.
Paul prayed in Colossians 3 that the people would have the strength to endure whatever came their way. He didn’t pray that God would deliver them instantly or remove the difficulty. He prayed that they would have the strength to go through it with a good attitude. Paul understood this principle that God uses the tough times to get us prepared for the next level.
Today, if you are in a difficult situation, God wants to do a work in you. Surrender to Him. Surrender to His process. Obey His commands, and He’ll see you through to victory!
Oh oh How great is Your love for me Oh oh How great is Your love.You can love me more in a moment than other lovers could in a lifetime (x)
Love this song so much!!