#73 Philippines has smaller servings compared to Canada and the States.
I was surprised with how huge their large drink was at Wendys Toronto. No wonder it’s harder to lose weight here. I remember how I gained 10 pounds within our first few months. Especially when there’s not a lot of activities during winter time, all you do is eat.
I found Ryan Gosling’s doppelganger in the Canadian War Museum!
Here’s one of the many crazy pictures we took during our trip. I have no idea why there’s a huge spidey right in downtown area. lol
#72 I love taking pictures of even random stuff.
So this list would be really handy for me. I’ll try my best to have everything checked off!
- I have been crazy busy these past few months that all I mostly do by the time I get home is sleep.
- So glad to finally end this month! No more worrying about corporation tax returns and dance rehearsals!!
- And what better way to celebrate than a week long vacation?
- My fam decided to go on a roadtrip this summer instead of camping (which we did last year).We’re travelling to Ottawa, Toronto, NY, and Quebec City. Can’t wait!
- Oh, and It’s past 1am and I haven’t packed anything yet. I better start planning outfits in my head!
#71 Crossing my Arms
I have been told twice this week not to cross my arms. They say I seem to be putting a wall between me and other people and that I’m not open to having conversations.
…But it’s really comfy to cross your arms when you’re standing.
- These are the latest addition to my shoe collection.
- Also bought 4 pairs of shorts, 2 dresses and a romper.today
- I need to save money for our week long vacation but I just couldn’t help taking advantage of such great deals!!
#70 I am a huge fan of Disney movies.
Disney classic movies just never grow old. Even my 2 year old cousin is a fan!