- My heart breaks whenever I hear the news about typhoon Haiyan and how it killed a lot of Filipinos and left the rest of them starving to death.
- On a positive note, I’m so blessed with the overwhelming response from different countries and organizations. And just seeing everyone helping out sparks that hope in my heart that we can get through this difficult time. Also, if you want to help out, you can donate online thru World Food Programme.
- Believing for great things for my home country! Bangon Pilipinas!!
"The storms and winds that were meant to hold you back and break you, God will use them to thrust you forward."
- We were supposed to watch this movie yesterday but I have dance practice after work and my sister was too tired to go on the 9pm one.
- And guess what? My younger brothers got to watch the movie with their friends! They kept telling me how good it was which is making me sooo jealous!
- Sad thing is I’d have to wait for another week to watch it because (a) I’m busy with work and other stuff and (b) it’s 50% off on Tuesdays, It’s mostly because of the latter.
It’s time to rise above those negative circumstances and believe what God says about you.
“What’s wrong with me?” is the question single girls out there might have asked themselves for hundreds of times. And I will not exclude myself and pretend that this thought never occurred to me, ever. I have been existing in this planet for nineteen years now and not once have I entered a romantic relationship. It’s not that I’ve been in total isolation to the male species or that I’m stoic about love and affection. I just don’t see myself in a romantic relationship committing my time, emotion and money into a single person when I have tons of wonderful friends and a variety of interests that would keep me busy and happy.
So first let us clear things up. No, I will not lecture you about the sloppy way you dress or instruct you to lose weight or to change the way you laugh. I’m here to explain why single ladies are single and why it’s perfectly fine that they are.
1. We cannot endure the awkward atmosphere.
I always ask my friends how they managed to survive their first romantic dates. Knowing that you do not just go out as friends is something that will surely change the way you treat each other.
Friend, you don’t have to worry about your future. You don’t have to try to make things happen in your own strength. You can go through the day in peace because God knows exactly what you need. In your future, He has already lined up the right people, the right breaks, the good words you’re going to need down to the second, down to the exact moment.
no matter what anyone says, the night before a morning where you don’t have to get up early for anything, when you can stay up as late as you want doing anything you want and can just sleep in the next day and snuggle into your covers like a little burrito, is the best kind of night in the world.