She read about people she could never be, on adventures she would never have.
- Enjoying my cup of honey vanilla tea latte while hanging out with this lovely group of people (and that’s my sister and her boyfriend doing the “funny” faces)
- Skating with this talented duo
- Successfully sneaking in a Wendy’s meal at Second Cup
- Rooibos tea with honey and Nutella banana sandwich for breakfast
- Getting this last piece of Boston Creme donut at Merge
- Skating with the merge SSC youth
- Pizza party in the office
- Photoshoot turned into shopping and eating at the mall
Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Waffles With Almond Butter, Banana and Honey
It’s supposed to be Spring by now but there’s 15cm of snow tomorrow so yea, perks of living in Canada… not. Good thing we have this espresso and latte machine in the office where I can make my own London Fog and Honey Vanilla Tea Latte, or even a hot chocolate latte in this cold weather.
"The pleasure of writing is not in recognition; it is not in the appreciation. The best pieces of writing are the ones you don’t want to share with anyone because you don’t want to cloud your thoughts with someone else’s thoughts. You want those thoughts for yourself. You only put them on the paper to make sense of your thoughts." – Vallari Gupte
I love how it has big windows where you can see trees, or maybe even flowers, outside. Such a good spot to read books!
Bless Gabe Bondoc’s beautiful soul.
Didn’t take much more than your name, didn’t take much to light this flame and now I’m not sure how I’ll ever be the same.
Help. I’ve fallen and I can’t get up. Well, I can’t get up or over you.