MERRY CHRISTMAS, PHILIPPINES!!
- Here’s one of the Christmas ornaments at church. It was actually my uncle who took this shot and he’s surprisingly good!
- They have ornaments hanging on the Christmas tree that have different countries and languages written on it. I just love how my church embraces diversity across culture, ethnicity and race.
- I always list down my faith goals every start of the year and this year has been amazing because I get to check things off my list!
- Looking forward to breakthroughs next year! Hoping and praying that everything would fall into place and if it doesn’t, I would still put my trust in His perfect timing!
“When your breakthrough does not come immediately, it is not because God has forgotten you or left you on the shelf. He is developing and building you, polishing you so that when the time is right, as with an arrow, He’ll unleash you. And like a skillfully crafted and honed arrow, you will hit the mark.” – Joseph Prince
TIS’ THE SEASON FOR GIVING!
- I have been so blessed this year for being a part of an amazing team at work and our leadership group at church. That’s why I decided to give a little something for everyone!
- For the girls: nail file and nail polish. Then I attached a note that says, “I’d file you under “A” for awesome!” but instead of a generic note, I searched for adjectives that would start with the first letter of their name and would totally fit their personalities!
- For the guys: a variety of Hershey’s Holiday Kisses and mason jars. I also sneaked in a small bar of chocolate in the middle for their enjoyment.
- I’m so glad I did it despite it being over my Christmas budget. Just seeing how happy and thankful they are when they got it is so much worth the effort! And this is why I love Christmas!!
- We have the ugly Christmas sweater theme for our youth Christmas party. Don’t have one so I dressed up as a snowman instead!
- Just printed off black circles to serve as buttons and then attached it with a clear tape. Perfect last minute costume because all you need is a white turtleneck sweater, white skirt, red scarf, and black tights!
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- Here are some ideas for people like me who doesn’t have a lot of money to spend on Christmas gifts. You might even be able to pull this off with just $10 or less.
- These would be perfect for someone who loves drinking hot chocolate, eating tons of sweets, painting their nails and for someone who loves personalized gifts.
- And yes, like you, I’m not yet done with Christmas shopping. Not even halfway done and I only have 2 weeks left!!
- But I’m definitely thinking of giving away the nail polish and nail file set for my friends because every girl loves to paint their nails!