MY LIFE SUMMED UP IN 8 WORDS.
- Apparently my deadline for my tax return has been moved 3 months earlier so I now only have a week to figure everything out.
- Corporation tax is so complicated. I should have realized it sooner!
- On another note, the person I had to replace at work will be leaving next month instead of May/June. It’s a position where I basically have to know every single thing about what is going on with the company.
- And I have only been in training for less than a month.
- The community has also been bugging me about financial reports for our upcoming meeting in May. But I just can’t deal with it until I finish my corporation tax return.
- I may seem calm but I am freaking out on the inside.
Excuse me while I go cry in a corner
P.S. My birthday is just a few months away. I’d love to have a pair of this shoes and a trip to Paris as a gift. *fingers crossed*
I’d love to go to the Walking Bridge downtown and do a photo shoot with my sisters. Can’t wait for Spring/Summer!!