- Listening to our last karaoke session for the first time after not seeing the mean girls for 2 years. And those sweet/funny messages in between songs made me miss them more!
- Having your super cool and awesome youth pastor teach you how to skate
- Being able to cook meals in the office
- Finding the charger you thought you had already lost in all that snow
- Seeing your brother’s name in the newspaper for being one of the top scorers in the recently held basketball game
- This lemon coconut bread that my thoughtful boss gave me
"I broke you off a piece because it’s just too delicious not to share."
- Meeting new people (Justin and Becky)
- Bowling for the first time and getting the highest score
- Hanging out with the HERicanes at Kingswood Park (Pizza + Bowling + Lazer Tag)
we reblog the clothes we think we deserve
The unique set of pictures was taken by photographer Andrew Whyte who began taking shots of the Lego man in August last year when he wanted to add a common theme to the snaps he was taking.
Andrew, 38, said: ‘The project isn’t about the Lego, it’s about the character.’
'I used to walk around all the time taking photographs of random things like sunsets, textures, locations, but they had no connection.'
'To capture those moments is great, but they had no theme. By following the lego figure day to day it makes the photographs easier to follow.'
You can view the rest of the pictures here.