Finally, an idea on how to use my white blazer during winter.
- My first class of driving school got cancelled because of the snowstorm. Good thing, I called in early in the morning before I got all prepared for nothing.
- And also, yay for having more time to rest! I don’t think I can survive one whole day of lecture when I slept in late last night.
- I feel like I haven’t been updating My Life in Bullets for so long. Such a lazy blogger.
- Anyway there’s been a lot of changes since last year. I work two jobs which occupies my weekday (Yes sleep, I missed you.) and being an officer in the Filipino community is no joke (so there goes away my weekend).
- Not that I’m complaining or anything. I actually feel so blessed for all the opportunity!
And oh, that’s my cousin Elyssa trying to build a snowman!
I have everything in this outfit except the clutch! I’d totally wear this by the end of fall :)
A well dressed man is more attractive to me than a shirtless man with a six pack.
I have a similar grey sweater and bag!