"Maybe if you go to bed you’ll feel better in the morning" is literally just the human version of "Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"
God doesn’t want you to live worried and anxious about anything. He knows that worry is counterproductive. It steals your peace and joy and affects every area of your life, even your sleep! Have you heard the saying, “Don’t worry yourself sick?”
Yes, worrying will actually make you physically ill. You won’t ever gain anything by worrying, in fact it causes you to lose precious moments that you can never live again. The good news is, God has promised to bring you victory over worry. When you make the choice to put an end to worry, God will give you His peace
"Self love is the very first romance." — Akua Naru
A little Sunday inspiration. I hope everyone had a great weekend. It’s Monday tomorrow but that shouldn’t be something you should be dreading. It’s a Monday, which means a whole new week into your life. Make it count :)
Don’t start an argument with a girl because they all have 45020194 GB memories and will bring up something you did at 14:23PM on 23/04/2007
Love everything in this picture! Wouldn’t it be nice to get away from the busy world and just indulge in nature’s beauty?
So, tea for two? Yes, please.
Here’s 9 of them that I personally wanted to be reminded of:
- “Let the little arguments with friends go. Yes, they hurt your feelings, but it doesn’t matter. You probably hurt theirs somewhere along the road and they are letting it go, too. No one is perfect and we’re all a little too sensitive.” (Karen, 45)
- “Traveling has to be a priority, if it’s something you want to do. You can’t just say ‘I want to travel’ and hope that you will find the right moment. You don’t just stumble on the right moment, you have to make it and fight for it.” (Aisha, 29)
- “Dress well, and take care of yourself. Manage your appearance, because it influences other people’s expectations of you, and it lets them know how seriously you take yourself. Always look like you know where you’re going.” (Charlie, 41)
- “Always look for a good deal. Save your money where you can.” (Jeanne, 70)
- “People care about themselves 99 percent of the time. When you find someone who actually cares about you, hold onto them. It’s very rare to find someone who actually listens when you are telling a story.” (Sarah, 53)
- “Be on time, because there is nothing worse than someone who has a reputation for always being late. It tells people that you don’t care, and it sucks!!” (Joy, 48)
- “Invest in a good pair of shoes.” (Christophe, 35)
- “Always have a clean house and something to eat for when people come over. Make people feel happy in your home.” (Jean, 74)
- “You’ve already lost a lot of friends in the past few years because your lives are changing so much, and you’re going to lose more over the next few. But that’s a good thing. If all of your friends stayed the same that would mean that none of you was evolving or doing new things. It hurts to say goodbye to people, but it’s even worse to always stay the same.” (Camille, 29)
You can view full article here.