no matter what anyone says, the night before a morning where you don’t have to get up early for anything, when you can stay up as late as you want doing anything you want and can just sleep in the next day and snuggle into your covers like a little burrito, is the best kind of night in the world.
Who else thinks this bow is perf for Christmas?
guys who rarely wear suits look at least 385% hotter when wearing a suit while guys who usually wear suits look 451% hotter when wearing casual clothes trust me this is science
No matter what is happening in your life today, as a believer in Jesus, you have a reason to be excited about your future! If things seem dark right now, know that the dawn will soon appear. The key is you have to remember that you are not here by accident. You have a purpose and destiny to fulfill, and He isn’t finished with you yet. Your best days are not behind you; your best days are out in front of you.
One thing I know is that God is a God of increase. He has greater things in store for your future than you have experienced in your past. His dream for your future is so much bigger than your own. He wants to take you places that you’ve never dreamed and open up doors that you’ve never imagined. He wants to bring talent out of you that you didn’t even know you had. He wants to increase you and cause you to be a greater blessing to the people around you.
Today, get your hopes up and get excited about your future! Begin to thank Him for what He has in store. Keep standing, keep believing and keep moving forward because God has explosive blessings in store for you!
AMEN! I can’t wait for what God has in store for me! Believing for breakthroughs next year!
Hangout with the HERicanes
- It’s really hard to schedule a hangout with my pointguard group since most of them are busy with extra-curricular activities in school. That’s why we decided to just do a last-minute hangout last Sunday after the service.
- We originally planned to go to Second Cup but I was hungry so I suggested that we go someplace else. Good thing, they agreed!
- I’m not really into fast food so I’m so glad they opted for a fine dining experience. So we went to Swiss Chalet.
- We have quite a big appetite for 5 small girls so we ended up ordering a full rack of ribs, half serving of chicken, rice, dinner rolls, sweet potato fries, poutine, cheese perogies and caesar salad.
- My cousin, Grace was so “busy” with her homework that she didn’t have time to smile for a picture thus, the bottom left pic.
#100 I would never regret joining JPIA.
It may have caused me sleepless nights, the inability to study for long hours, the constant struggle of finding the right balance between studies and extra-curricular activities, the lack of family time on Sundays due to pageant rehearsals, the addiction to Starbucks’ Caramel Frappe to keep me awake, and tons of fast food junk in my tummy because they are the only food chain open past 9pm. But you know what? I’m still glad to have experienced all that and so much more. Because of JPIA, I got the opportunity to know people who I now treat as my closest friends, people who I know would always have my back even though we’re thousands of miles apart. I love how they make you feel that you’re part of this big family where you get to call past officers your mom and dad, and the ones who take over your position, your son/daughter.
So thank you, JPIA for making my last 2 years in university really memorable.