#66 Nail biting
I have a friend who bites her nails and since I’m so into painting my nails. I told her that she should paint her nails too so she’d find it hard to bite it if it looks pretty and polished. She tried it and it worked. She can now grow her nails. So proud of her!!
Because it is too damn hard, Ross! I can’t even begin to explain to you how much I’m gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you everyday, it makes me not want to go. So if you think that I didn’t say goodbye to you because you don’t mean as much to me as everybody else… you’re wrong. It’s because you mean more to me. So there, alright? There’s your goodbye.
I just finished watching all 10 seasons of Friends last night. And it’s so heartbreaking to never get to watch new episodes. </3 What’s worse is that I watched the last episode without even realizing it was the last one. I was planning to see the last episode on the big screen TV pa naman. Sayang.
It was actually my friend, Janine, that recommended that I watch the show. (Yes, this is the first time I’ve watched it. Don’t judge. lol) Last few episodes really made me cry! And can I just say that I didn’t expect that I’d miss them this much!!
P.S. I will forever look forward to the Friends Reunion!
“What” and “If” are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: What if? What if? What if? I don’t know how your story ended but if what you felt then was true love, then it’s never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn’t it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart. I don’t know what a love like Juliet’s feels like - love to leave loved ones for, love to cross oceans for but I’d like to believe if I ever were to feel it, that I will have the courage to seize it. And, Claire, if you didn’t, I hope one day that you will. All my love - Juliet
Sorry I’m unable to post the original message she sent me because it was past my bedtime when I read it and I accidentally replied to her privately. So that explains this:
- Post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then make 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Have you ever felt jealous of someone? Did it result to admiration or hatred?
Yes. I’d say both. Although we should try to not get jealous and be secured on who we are and what we have.
2. Have you ever shouted to someone (opposite sex) that you love him/her in public? What was his/her response?
I haven’t tried it. And I have no plans in doing so. I’d be so embarrassed. Besides, we are the one who should be pursued and not the other way around. ;)
3. Have you ever answered someone’s question which you really regret? Have you ever asked someone a question which you really regret?
Yes. And I know words can either make or break a person. That’s why I always try to think hard before I let the words slip out of my mouth.
4. Have you ever stayed up all night just for a person or an event?
Yes to both. Especially during college, I’d usually stay up until past 12mn when we have upcoming events. Perks of being an officer… not.
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Were you with someone or a group of people?
I did play and dance in the rain with my sibs when we were younger. It was really fun because we were barely allowed to go out (without an umbrella) when it rains!
6. Have you ever looked at a picture and cried? Why?
Yes, a lot of times recently. Because I miss my cousins in the Philippines. Well, I actually miss all my relatives! Oh, and my friends too :( I keep a lot of pictures and letters and I like rereading them at times. Yes, I’m that kind of person.
7. If you were given a chance to go to 5 different places with one person on each place, what would be the places and who would be those people?
- Paris - with K. Because I promised.
- New York - Janine. We’ve been talking about going to NY in a long time. We actually have a list of places we’d go to and we’re even
- planning to vlog!
- London - Aimee. She gave me a notebook with a London design before I left because we both love to go there. And she’s a great travel buddy!
- Greece - Kristina, my sister. We love their scenery and food!
- Hawaii - Ryan Higa. So he can tour me in his hometown. Don’t judge =))
8. If you were given a chance to send a message on a paper through a manipulated bird to someone away from you, what would you write on the paper?
I hope our paths would cross again. I miss you!
9. If you were given a chance to relive one moment in your past, what would it be?
It would be the last week before I flew off to Canada. Just because I haven’t spent the last few days with a lot of my friends. It was just a week notice and I was still working at the time. :(
10. If you were given a chance to live in a house with 5 people for 100 days, who would they be?
Oh gosh. We’re a family of 7. Well, I’d rather stay with my fam. Even if I already stayed with them my entire life. It’s just that we have so much fun together!
11. If you were given a chance to make one of your dreams (dreams while sleeping) happen in real life, what would it be?
It’d be the one where I can teleport! I’d love to travel to places without paying for a plane ticket. Fast and inexpensive. The only downside is that I’ll always be alone when I travel. #foreveralone lol
I’m tagging: criticalcess, aimeeniemeenie, tadhanna, andthisissuperrandom, callherhollywood, sheenalovessunsets, nikastar, dramachines, krishykitsch, leagoeson, camiejuan
Here are my questions:
It’s that time of the year again! So, this was our first time to shovel. And since we don’t have older brothers, we get to do the dirty work. Praying for a snow blower next winter!