Yes. Yes, I am. And my family and friends kept teasing me with every single guy in the vicinity. Oh, the single life. Haha!
We were supposed to do a photoshoot today at the Walking Bridge downtown. When we got there, it was somehow muddy (and I was wearing my new boots…) but we still tried to see if we can find a nice spot to take pictures. We were at the halfway mark just to realize that it was too cold as well. So we went back to the car and decided to go to Crepe Suzette to get some hot chocolate. As soon as we reached the entrance, we found out that it was closed. They have their hours at the door and it said that they close at 4pm. To our surprise, the city clock stroke 4pm as soon as we got there, just our luck. We then decided to do an indoor photoshoot at the library. We figured it would be empty since it’s March break and most people are on vacation. But lo and behold, it was packed with people and it was so quiet that you can hear the camera click.
So yea… today was like “The Series of Unfortunate Events” movie. But we had tons of fun laughing at all our fail moments. We then ventured off to the mall to go grab some food and go shopping. Retail therapy always seem to work! We ended up goofing around and taking selfies. And then we went to Sears and sat down in their most comfortable sofa to rest our tired feet.
- Sledding on a steep hill
- Playing pool and winning the last round
- Finally skating by myself
- Watching Edison’s basketball game with the whole fam a.k.a. cheering squad
- Cheering for Edison as he played his final game this season
- Dad drove me to Shopper’s (despite him being sick) just because I badly needed a contact lens solution. Plus, he paid for it too!
- Still getting the 3 for $10 deal even though one of the books was not part of the promotion. I love book sales!