Been involved in a running group for the past few weeks and the trainer said I’ve been doing really good despite my asthma! From the back of the pack to almost being one of the front runners, woohoo!
- Spending Easter Sunday with my energetic little cousins
- Getting a visit from my cute little cousins and playing with them
- Hanging out with David before he leaves Freddy tomorrow morning. Definitely gonna miss this guy!!
- They surprised me with treats, flowers, and a thank you card at work. So blessed!!
- Shopping, eating this yummy mini cake and Jen making me Carbonara for dinner
- Spending time with Him
- Seeing Jen’s street name after walking for 30 mins and helping her move to her lovely new place
- Checking two things off my 2014 food bucket list — Cora’s Breakfast & Lunch and A&W
- Receiving $5 for apparently saving a man’s life “It may mean nothing to you but it can mean the world to someone.”
- Walking for almost 6km doesn’t seem too long when you’re with the “FUNtastic” crew
- Friends hugging and encouraging each other to study and do homework, and ending the night with a home-cooked meal made by my beautiful sister
- Lazy days with long naps
- Hanging out at Second Cup and walking all the way to McDonald’s to pull an all-nighter with Jen
- Breakfast with the whole fam
- Walking on a warm, sunny day + Jen’s energy despite her non-existent sleep
- Jen taking me to her house and cooking a meal for me just because I was hungry, blessed to have her as a friend!