- Movie night, Spring Rolls, and Adam getting to celebrate his birthday with the girls
- Walking with the FUNtastic crew, despite the cold weather, then warming ourselves up at Second Cup after
- Sushi date with Chelsy and successfully teaching her how to use chopsticks
- Winning the lingerie-making contest at Amber’s bridal shower party
- Krista finally taught me how to drive standard
- Awesome pointguard group time with the HERicanes and having the Katrinas tag team in prayer
- Hanging out with the HERicanes and knowing that the Lady Queen Bees won their rugby game earlier. So proud of these girls!!
When I ordered fries at McDonald’s:
"I made it extra large for you!"
#107 I’m not a huge fan of grapefruits.
My mom loves it and she buys tons of pure grapefruit juice. I tried it and it has this bitter after-taste that’s just doesn’t sit well on my tongue. But then she told me that it helps flatten your tummy so I tried drinking it again and for some reason it sort of tasted better. Haha! I’m always like that. I hate something but when I realize how healthy or how good it is for me, I start to love it. Or at least, I try to love it. Perfect example of second statement would be bittermelon. My dad said it’s a good source of iron (which I need) so I try to love eating it. Good thing, our helper cooks it in a way that you can barely taste the bitterness. She didn’t get to move with us to Canada and now I kind of miss her excellent cooking skills.