- Checking two things off my 2014 food bucket list — Cora’s Breakfast & Lunch and A&W
- Receiving $5 for apparently saving a man’s life “It may mean nothing to you but it can mean the world to someone.”
- Walking for almost 6km doesn’t seem too long when you’re with the “FUNtastic” crew
- Friends hugging and encouraging each other to study and do homework, and ending the night with a home-cooked meal made by my beautiful sister
- Lazy days with long naps
- Hanging out at Second Cup and walking all the way to McDonald’s to pull an all-nighter with Jen
- Breakfast with the whole fam
- Walking on a warm, sunny day + Jen’s energy despite her non-existent sleep
- Jen taking me to her house and cooking a meal for me just because I was hungry, blessed to have her as a friend!
- Andrew’s comment on my breakfast
Him: “That is the strangest sandwich I’ve ever seen, ketchup, eggs and ham”
Me: “Oh that’s actually tuna”
Him: “That’s even worse…” HAHAHA
- Spending the afternoon with this cutie patootie
- Watching Maddie and Zoe sing ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s Frozen made us laugh so hard!
- Trying out Wendy’s Apple Pecan Chicken Salad for the first time and hanging out at Second Cup
- Craving satisfied
- Getting to Second Cup just before College and Career ended + Jen letting me charge my phone through her tablet
- Finally attending the Bboy workshop after months of being MIA
- Hanging out with my bros on a lazy Saturday morning and my first time driving the new van
- Spending time with Jen and her first time trying out a Filipino dish
- Learning how to play Say Something on the piano
- People’s reaction to my snapchat
P.S. I didn’t cut my hair, just pulled it back and I love how some people freaked out. Another April Fool’s Day prank, I guess! Haha!
- Successfully pulling a prank on Alex by connecting a secondary mouse into his computer and controlling it wirelessly while he tries to work
- We just couldn’t resist buying ice cream that’s on sale! Yay for the ultimate comfort food!!
- Amazing group time and fruitful discussion with the HERicanes
- Watching Captain America with the sibs and finding my phone that I thought I had already lost
- Jen giving us piggyback rides because our shoes weren’t prepared for the muddy adventure
- Healthy meal planning and grocery shopping with my sister
- Eating after 3 hours of shopping. Food > shopping
- Watching Divergent with the up-for-anything crew!
- Stef’s inspiring message: "God will make this happen, for He who calls you is faithful." (1 Thessalonians 5:24)
- Getting off work early because of the snowstorm
- Spending the weekend with this amazing group of leaders