I wish to tell you the words that would sweep you off your feet, but these words I seek never find my lips or fingertips in time to make an impact.
Today in pictures
- View from our basement, mom and Keilah clearing the walkway, Krista and Edward taking the snow off the car, and the knee-deep snow that made it hard for us to walk around
- My friends and I were supposed to go skating today but the roads are so bad that we couldn’t go out. Church services this morning were cancelled too because of the snow storm so I’m basically stuck at home!
- I’m hoping the weather wouldn’t be as bad in the evening though so I can attend our College and Career service.
I know you make me nervous. I’m scared of what you can make me feel, what I already feel. I’m terrified that the next time I see you this connection will seem like something I fabricated in my mind. I don’t know what this is or what this could be, but I want to.
I don’t really know you, but I want you.
Skating x Munchkins
- Celebrated Valentine’s day like any other Friday night by going ice skating and playing card games
- Slowly overcoming my fear of skating, thanks to Jen and David!
- Jen is also one of the leaders in the church so when she sensed how nervous I was, she reminded me of our devotional last night about David facing his fears.
- I remember taking note of Psalm 56:3, “When I am afraid, i put my trust in You.” It’s amazing how verses really apply to our daily lives!
The current season of my life: waiting.
always learning to wait well.