This was our first and last time dining in here. It burned down a few months ago as well as other establishments in the downtown area. I’m not sure if they’re up and running again. But if they are, you better try their Veggie Quesadillas! Loved it!
Isaac’s Way, 2012
Sandspit - Cavendish, PEI
We were supposed to pay like almost $200 for 4 persons with just limited coupons. I have no idea how dad was able to get 9 ride-all-you-can passes for just $195! Yay for dad!
Mother’s Day Celebration
We all went all the way to Oromocto to dine in a Chinese restaurant since it’s a Sunday and most restaurants/food chains here in Freddy are already closed.
- Lola’s really happy ‘cause everyone kept giving her presents.
- We bought a tambourine for mom which she really wanted. That explains the expression on her face. lol
- Just imagine the space we occupied in the restaurant!
- The mothers in the family ♥
- And of course, fortune cookies. Yay!
Lace Back High-Low Dress
When I first checked the dress it was at $12.80 but when I signed in to my account and tried to view and add it to my bag, it became $15.80. Now, I’m thinking about whether I should still buy it or not.
Because I’m kuripot like that.
(edit: I just realized it’s because of the conversion. It changed to CAD when I signed in. Stupid me. haha!)
The whole cast of the Easter Passion Play.
It was really emotional for Ptr. Verner because this will be the last Easter Passion Play. They’ve been doing it for 20 years and had different approaches like for this year, it was a musical. But they’ll be doing something different for next year. Looking forward to it! Also, people have been asking me to participate for this year’s play but I’ve just been busy with work. Well, there’s always a next time. ;)
LIFE: Easter Passion Play
- They did an awesome job on Satan’s makeup. It was really scary because of the way she acts too. (Yes, you read that right. A lady played that part.)
- People cheered when the angel rolled away the stone and Jesus came out.
- I always get surprised every time they throw out those popper firework things. Idk what it’s really called. Sorry. Haha!
LIFE: Easter Passion Play
It was like reliving the New Testament days. People are acting even before the show even started. There was a market scene right outside the main hall. There was also a guy with the llama touring around the whole building. Kids are also trying to sell flowers and water. And I love the makeup of the lady who acts as a beggar. The scars look so real in person!