- Our Tuesday routine would include me going to dance practice, Krista picking me up and then hanging out at Second Cup with a few friends. But my sister wasn’t feeling up for it today so I had to walk all the way up to the coffee shop after my practice.
- But then Joey saw me walking so he parked in one of the driveways and offered to give me a ride. Yay!
- As soon as I got to Second Cup, Chelsy handed me the note in the picture. What sweet friends I have… Haha! But I’m so proud that they aren’t procrastinating anymore!
- I’ve been keeping them company since Friday so that they could finish all their homework and study, and not fall asleep.
- Also, Jen recommended that I try Wendy’s Apple Pecan Chicken salad and let me just say that it’s so good!!
- Spending time with my little sister and seeing Jen’s cute outfit for St. Patrick’s day
- Watching Need for Speed with the “always-up-for-anything” crew
- This Kit Kat cake that Christine baked for the birthday celebrants
- Finding the cleanser that’s been sold out for weeks plus it’s on sale!!
- Ice cream and milkshakes
- Free breakfast at work and my spring outfit
- Celebrating Lailai’s birthday = unlimited food
- Being at home and reading my One Year Bible
- These clouds that almost covered the whole sky
- My lovely cousin is finally back in Freddy and she brought home David’s tea!
- Successfully finding gluten free treats for my co-worker, Kathy
- Having your parents drive you to work on a snowy day
- Winning this addicting game definitely made me happy and my sibs jealous! Haha! You guys should try it too: gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048
- Eating this yummy taho for the first time in 2 years
- Hearing the couple’s love story as told by the groom himself
- Enjoying my cup of honey vanilla tea latte while hanging out with this lovely group of people (and that’s my sister and her boyfriend doing the “funny” faces)
- Skating with this talented duo
- Successfully sneaking in a Wendy’s meal at Second Cup
- Rooibos tea with honey and Nutella banana sandwich for breakfast
- Getting this last piece of Boston Creme donut at Merge
- Skating with the merge SSC youth
- Pizza party in the office
- Photoshoot turned into shopping and eating at the mall
It’s supposed to be Spring by now but there’s 15cm of snow tomorrow so yea, perks of living in Canada… not. Good thing we have this espresso and latte machine in the office where I can make my own London Fog and Honey Vanilla Tea Latte, or even a hot chocolate latte in this cold weather.
Yes. Yes, I am. And my family and friends kept teasing me with every single guy in the vicinity. Oh, the single life. Haha!
We were supposed to do a photoshoot today at the Walking Bridge downtown. When we got there, it was somehow muddy (and I was wearing my new boots…) but we still tried to see if we can find a nice spot to take pictures. We were at the halfway mark just to realize that it was too cold as well. So we went back to the car and decided to go to Crepe Suzette to get some hot chocolate. As soon as we reached the entrance, we found out that it was closed. They have their hours at the door and it said that they close at 4pm. To our surprise, the city clock stroke 4pm as soon as we got there, just our luck. We then decided to do an indoor photoshoot at the library. We figured it would be empty since it’s March break and most people are on vacation. But lo and behold, it was packed with people and it was so quiet that you can hear the camera click.
So yea… today was like “The Series of Unfortunate Events” movie. But we had tons of fun laughing at all our fail moments. We then ventured off to the mall to go grab some food and go shopping. Retail therapy always seem to work! We ended up goofing around and taking selfies. And then we went to Sears and sat down in their most comfortable sofa to rest our tired feet.
- Sledding on a steep hill
- Playing pool and winning the last round
- Finally skating by myself
- Watching Edison’s basketball game with the whole fam a.k.a. cheering squad
- Cheering for Edison as he played his final game this season
- Dad drove me to Shopper’s (despite him being sick) just because I badly needed a contact lens solution. Plus, he paid for it too!
- Still getting the 3 for $10 deal even though one of the books was not part of the promotion. I love book sales!
- Listening to our last karaoke session for the first time after not seeing the mean girls for 2 years. And those sweet/funny messages in between songs made me miss them more!
- Having your super cool and awesome youth pastor teach you how to skate
- Being able to cook meals in the office
- Finding the charger you thought you had already lost in all that snow
- Seeing your brother’s name in the newspaper for being one of the top scorers in the recently held basketball game
- This lemon coconut bread that my thoughtful boss gave me
"I broke you off a piece because it’s just too delicious not to share."
- Meeting new people (Justin and Becky)
- Bowling for the first time and getting the highest score
- Hanging out with the HERicanes at Kingswood Park (Pizza + Bowling + Lazer Tag)
We were supposed to go skating and sledding but since it was warm today, they decided to close the skating rink. I wasn’t too disappointed since I couldn’t skate without the sidebars anyway. Haha!