AFTER-PARTY AT THE CAPITAL COMPLEX
- My sister Keilah (not shown in the picture) did my makeup. She’s 4 years younger than me but she knows a lot more about applying makeup compared to me. She can definitely be a great makeup artist someday.
- I changed from my wedges to my trusty black pumps after the picture was taken. Stilettos just makes me feel taller.
- But before the after-party, we attended Nicole’s birthday party at McGinnis Landing Restaurant. It was Ladies’ wine night on Saturdays so you get entitled to 5 drinks.
- We were an hour late so they were pretty drunk when we got there. The birthday girl was so drunk that she kept spilling her drink. It was so funny!
- I don’t really drink so I just ordered iced tea and veggie quesadillas. (Yes, I’m still hungry even if it’s almost midnight.)
- When we got to the Capital Complex, they asked for our Turn It Loose event tickets which I, unfortunately, forgot to bring (changing purses at the last minute doesn’t seem to be a good idea). So we had to call Daniel, event organizer, to come and pick us up.
- It was a great ending for a very successful event. The music was great and the Bboys were so entertaining as they get down on the dance floor.
P.S. I will be posting pictures of the Turn It Loose event soon!
BBOYIZM AT THE FREDERICTON PLAYHOUSE
In a movement to empower people worldwide to express themselves, Bboyizm has taken the dance world by storm. With extraordinary street dance moves and heavy beats, the troupe performs with amazing creativity, always emanating their motto: “Dance to express! Not to impress!”
- So lucky to have gotten two free tickets to watch this amazing performance by the Bboyizm Dance Movement! I AM NOW A FAN!!
- Wary the Warrior (on my right), Melly Mel (on my left) and Crazy Smooth (right beside her) are the judges of the Turn It Loose event that I attended the next day. They’re one of, if not, the best performers I’ve ever seen!
- Even if you’re not a fan of breakdancing/bboying, you’ll be in awe of how much passion they put into their routines. I loved every single minute of the show! You should definitely go and check them out :)
ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS’ DAY
- Which is coincidentally my first day of being in the administrative position
- They surprised with flowers and chocolates. D’aww!
- My boss even made me latte. There’s few amounts of coffee in it though since he knows I don’t drink coffee.
- They wrote me a card as well. And I love receiving letters/cards. What a sweet gesture!
- Oh, and we ate baked cookies for breakfast.
- So blessed to be a part of this team!
FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT
- Homemade Nachos instead of popcorn
- Watched In Good Company which was surprisingly good
“What follows is a touching, funny, and at times bittersweet look at life, love, business, and friendship that does a remarkable job of making the characters not only real, but sympathetic as for the most part, there are no bad people in this story, only those who are confused and unsure about life.” -garethvk
Don’t you just hate it when your outfit doesn’t match the weather? My poor moccassins got wet when I had to go outside to do some errands. The snowfall today was just unexpected. I mean why would it even snow in Spring, right?
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!
- Still in need for the perfect pair of rain boots! I learned my lesson when I ruined my favorite flats last Spring.
- Can’t wait for the flowers to grow in our front yard!
- Which means dance practice would be starting next week.
- Perfect time to go out and exercise!!
MY LIFE SUMMED UP IN 8 WORDS.
- Apparently my deadline for my tax return has been moved 3 months earlier so I now only have a week to figure everything out.
- Corporation tax is so complicated. I should have realized it sooner!
- On another note, the person I had to replace at work will be leaving next month instead of May/June. It’s a position where I basically have to know every single thing about what is going on with the company.
- And I have only been in training for less than a month.
- The community has also been bugging me about financial reports for our upcoming meeting in May. But I just can’t deal with it until I finish my corporation tax return.
- I may seem calm but I am freaking out on the inside.
Excuse me while I go cry in a corner
P.S. My birthday is just a few months away. I’d love to have a pair of this shoes and a trip to Paris as a gift. *fingers crossed*
Should’ve given me all your hours when you had the chance
- been listening to Bruno Mars all day since yesterday
- I love When I Was Your Man that I still have it on repeat
- I especially like his Jimmy Kimmel live performance. So much emotion!
- So Danny gave us these yummy treats. I especially like the heart shaped ones! The one on the top left was actually from a class that toured in the office earlier. So yea, desserts just kept on coming. Lucky us!
- Had California Maki for lunch (which I forgot to take a pic of, btw. Yes, I was that hungry.)
- Good thing I painted my nails red last weekend. I wanted to paint my nails yesterday just for Valentines but I didn’t have time. (I have work 8am-12mn from M-F. Bummer.)
- I was supposed to wear something red but it’s too mainstream. But I still want something to symbolize Valentine’s day so I wore my H&M necklace with a heart pendant.
- I’m wearing a blue sweater and pants. And it’s not because I’m blue now that I think about it. lol
P.S. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE!