- We are having non-stop snow for a week according to the weather forecast. And winter is just starting…
- Best part of having a snowy day is being able to wear my Hello Kitty ear muffs!
- Looks like we’re having a White Christmas which I love!
- My first holiday cup of the year so I got me some S’mores hot chocolate with whipped cream
- We ordered a turkey sandwich and asked for it to be reheated. They said they would just bring it to our table afterwards. After maybe ten minutes of waiting, my sister decided to come up and ask for it. Turns out, the sandwich was just laying there so in return, they offered us another reheated sandwich and gave us 2 free cookies. Not bad.
- Studying Stockholder’s equity and I’m down to my last two weeks of my online course
- Since I have dance practice after work, my sister decided to just wait for me and we would hangout at Second Cup afterwards thus #TuesdaysAtSecondCup was born
- We were supposed to watch this movie yesterday but I have dance practice after work and my sister was too tired to go on the 9pm one.
- And guess what? My younger brothers got to watch the movie with their friends! They kept telling me how good it was which is making me sooo jealous!
- Sad thing is I’d have to wait for another week to watch it because (a) I’m busy with work and other stuff and (b) it’s 50% off on Tuesdays, It’s mostly because of the latter.
Hangout with the HERicanes
- It’s really hard to schedule a hangout with my pointguard group since most of them are busy with extra-curricular activities in school. That’s why we decided to just do a last-minute hangout last Sunday after the service.
- We originally planned to go to Second Cup but I was hungry so I suggested that we go someplace else. Good thing, they agreed!
- I’m not really into fast food so I’m so glad they opted for a fine dining experience. So we went to Swiss Chalet.
- We have quite a big appetite for 5 small girls so we ended up ordering a full rack of ribs, half serving of chicken, rice, dinner rolls, sweet potato fries, poutine, cheese perogies and caesar salad.
- My cousin, Grace was so “busy” with her homework that she didn’t have time to smile for a picture thus, the bottom left pic.
I love how this picture turned out considering that the camera was just on the grass with it’s mini tripod. Thank God for the self timer on our camera!
Old Quebec, 2013
- Celebrated my mom and brother’s birthday with the Crainsters
- Had apple crisp with vanilla ice cream on top which I loved!
- Jamming session with this musical fam
- Photoshoot at their backyard (yes, my bangs are back!!)
- Lastly, bonfire in this cold weather
Today marks our 2nd year of staying here in Canada.
This pic just proves how happy we are despite the trials we’ve been through during the trip. Our flight with PAL got delayed so when we got to Hongkong, we missed our flight to Vancouver. Air Canada only has one flight per day so we had no choice but to stay in the airport for 24 hours. Good thing, there was another lady that was stranded with us. She had suman (rice cake) in her handbag which she gladly shared. Yay!
When we got to Vancouver, we got held up again. The reason why we booked our flight a week after we got our visa is for us to be able to spend Thanksgiving with our relatives. But we didn’t arrive in time for that.
Despite the many problems we had, I’m still glad that we have a faithful God that never fails to fulfill His promises. He promised that our family will be together again and here we are reunited with dad. And we’ve never been happier! When you trust Him, you wouldn’t be disappointed. He will come through for you, always.
- Had a busy week so I’m glad for the upcoming 3-day Thanksgiving weekend!!
- Shoot with the Premier at our studio
- Made latte without realizing it was meant for him (hope it tasted good!)
- He winked at me before he left (so maybe he did like the latte)
- Despite his high rank in the government, he doesn’t have any bodyguard. That’s why I love the city I live in, it’s such a safe place!
- Global news used our studio for one of their interviews and they brought a bunch of people in (moms with babies included)
- Before that, we had a shoot with one of our biggest client. Then, we had meetings and audio recording jobs in between. So yea, what a day!
P.S. The picture just explains the craziness that happened. I’ve never seen our parking lot this full!
I had such an awesome start this Fall.
- Free donuts at work courtesy of our boss
- Hot chocolate with mallows during a sleepover
- Apple picking with my sisters and some of our friends then baking apple pie and apple crisp afterwards
- Attending our College and Career service at church where we watched Kim Walker’s video of How to Fall In Love with Jesus (which is amazing btw!) I thought it was going to be a boring 40-minute video but she was so funny that the minutes went by so fast, Here’s a link to the video if you are interested.
- We went to Second Cup afterwards and I got my usual medium London Fog.
- I just love spending time with these people!
#87 Apple Crisp is the first thing I have ever baked from scratch.
If you know me, you would know that I don’t really bake or cook. But recently, I have been into cooking and baking (which is making me feel independent, btw). I realized that sometimes, you just need to believe that you can do things so you would stop being lazy about it.
Oh, and that’s my sister on the top left corner. She loved it so much that she wanted to take a picture with it. lol
If you are interested to try it, here's the recipe.