We were supposed to do a photoshoot today at the Walking Bridge downtown. When we got there, it was somehow muddy (and I was wearing my new boots…) but we still tried to see if we can find a nice spot to take pictures. We were at the halfway mark just to realize that it was too cold as well. So we went back to the car and decided to go to Crepe Suzette to get some hot chocolate. As soon as we reached the entrance, we found out that it was closed. They have their hours at the door and it said that they close at 4pm. To our surprise, the city clock stroke 4pm as soon as we got there, just our luck. We then decided to do an indoor photoshoot at the library. We figured it would be empty since it’s March break and most people are on vacation. But lo and behold, it was packed with people and it was so quiet that you can hear the camera click.
So yea… today was like “The Series of Unfortunate Events” movie. But we had tons of fun laughing at all our fail moments. We then ventured off to the mall to go grab some food and go shopping. Retail therapy always seem to work! We ended up goofing around and taking selfies. And then we went to Sears and sat down in their most comfortable sofa to rest our tired feet.
Pointguard Instagram Photo Challenge Day 4: Inspiring Person
It’s hard to put into words how my parents have inspired me in so many ways, they have shaped me into the person I am today and who I hope to be in the future. They inspire me to love others just as Jesus loved us. And what I love most is how God-centered and amazing their relationship is which inspires me to really wait for God’s best in my life. Thank you, mom and dad. Love you!!
Sleepover at Zach’s place and decided to wear our onesies at the last minute. After taking a few decent shots, Joey suggested that we do something creative like a pyramid. We had to rely on the 10-second timer though since everyone else was already sleeping.
First shot was a fail! We were hurrying too much and they lifted my feet at the same time which caused me to fall back and hit myself on the door. Haha!
But that didn’t stop us so we tried it again. And this time, we didn’t hurry as much with trying to lift me up so tadaaaaa!
Pointguard Instagram Photo Challenge Day 2: With someone you love
So here’s one with my first love holding our first ever picture together. Love my dad!
- Attended the SSC Candlelight Service tonight and I loved it!
- Kathleen-Gorey McSorley played the violin exceptionally good while the choir sang. Everyone in the band was beyond awesome, truly great artists!
- How I wish I could show you a video of their performance but I got so caught up that I forgot to take one!
- Also, our family decided to wear royal blue for the service. We just love matching our outfits, it’s kind of our thing.
- The huge Christmas tree served as the perfect spot to have our pictures taken so yay for that!
- We are having non-stop snow for a week according to the weather forecast. And winter is just starting…
- Best part of having a snowy day is being able to wear my Hello Kitty ear muffs!
- Looks like we’re having a White Christmas which I love!
- We were supposed to watch this movie yesterday but I have dance practice after work and my sister was too tired to go on the 9pm one.
- And guess what? My younger brothers got to watch the movie with their friends! They kept telling me how good it was which is making me sooo jealous!
- Sad thing is I’d have to wait for another week to watch it because (a) I’m busy with work and other stuff and (b) it’s 50% off on Tuesdays, It’s mostly because of the latter.
I love how this picture turned out considering that the camera was just on the grass with it’s mini tripod. Thank God for the self timer on our camera!
Old Quebec, 2013
- Celebrated my mom and brother’s birthday with the Crainsters
- Had apple crisp with vanilla ice cream on top which I loved!
- Jamming session with this musical fam
- Photoshoot at their backyard (yes, my bangs are back!!)
- Lastly, bonfire in this cold weather