#108 This perfectly describes my relationship with my siblings.
We’re always hungry but are too lazy to cook and prepare food most of the time. One of my recent conversations with my sister:
Krista: Do you want a burger too?
Me: Hmm yea sure
Krista: Okay, good! Here’s the burger patties. You can grill them outside.
Me: Uhm no thanks. I wasn’t that hungry anyway!
And she ended up grilling them all because her boyfriend was hungry. Haha!
- My new tape dispenser in the office which according to Kathy is so me haha
- Resting after a long day of shopping
- Getting a free teddy bear, winning the prize in the treasure chest and eating a lot of free food!! Gotta love Covey Basics’ Office Productivity Show & Sale event!
- Having the best mom in the whole wide world!! Thanks for all the care and love you give, not to mention the meals.At times, I get kinda nervous and forget to tell you how I feel. But mom, I adore you and I’ll do anything for you. Because you love me for who I am, I’ll always love you, mom!
- Coming home to a mom that prepares you food because she knew you’d be hungry
- Ice cream on a warm sunny day
- My new calculator
- Spending Easter Sunday with my energetic little cousins
- Getting a visit from my cute little cousins and playing with them
- Hanging out with David before he leaves Freddy tomorrow morning. Definitely gonna miss this guy!!
- They surprised me with treats, flowers, and a thank you card at work. So blessed!!
- Shopping, eating this yummy mini cake and Jen making me Carbonara for dinner
- Spending time with Him
- Seeing Jen’s street name after walking for 30 mins and helping her move to her lovely new place
- Checking two things off my 2014 food bucket list — Cora’s Breakfast & Lunch and A&W
- Receiving $5 for apparently saving a man’s life “It may mean nothing to you but it can mean the world to someone.”
- Walking for almost 6km doesn’t seem too long when you’re with the “FUNtastic” crew
- Friends hugging and encouraging each other to study and do homework, and ending the night with a home-cooked meal made by my beautiful sister
- Lazy days with long naps
- Hanging out at Second Cup and walking all the way to McDonald’s to pull an all-nighter with Jen
- Breakfast with the whole fam
- Walking on a warm, sunny day + Jen’s energy despite her non-existent sleep
- Jen taking me to her house and cooking a meal for me just because I was hungry, blessed to have her as a friend!
- Andrew’s comment on my breakfast
Him: “That is the strangest sandwich I’ve ever seen, ketchup, eggs and ham”
Me: “Oh that’s actually tuna”
Him: “That’s even worse…” HAHAHA
- Spending the afternoon with this cutie patootie
- Watching Maddie and Zoe sing ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s Frozen made us laugh so hard!
- Trying out Wendy’s Apple Pecan Chicken Salad for the first time and hanging out at Second Cup
- Craving satisfied
- Getting to Second Cup just before College and Career ended + Jen letting me charge my phone through her tablet
- Finally attending the Bboy workshop after months of being MIA
- Hanging out with my bros on a lazy Saturday morning and my first time driving the new van
- Spending time with Jen and her first time trying out a Filipino dish
- Learning how to play Say Something on the piano
- People’s reaction to my snapchat
P.S. I didn’t cut my hair, just pulled it back and I love how some people freaked out. Another April Fool’s Day prank, I guess! Haha!
- Successfully pulling a prank on Alex by connecting a secondary mouse into his computer and controlling it wirelessly while he tries to work
- We just couldn’t resist buying ice cream that’s on sale! Yay for the ultimate comfort food!!
- Amazing group time and fruitful discussion with the HERicanes
- Watching Captain America with the sibs and finding my phone that I thought I had already lost
- Jen giving us piggyback rides because our shoes weren’t prepared for the muddy adventure
- Healthy meal planning and grocery shopping with my sister
- Eating after 3 hours of shopping. Food > shopping
- Watching Divergent with the up-for-anything crew!
- Stef’s inspiring message: "God will make this happen, for He who calls you is faithful." (1 Thessalonians 5:24)
- Getting off work early because of the snowstorm
- Spending the weekend with this amazing group of leaders
We were supposed to do a photoshoot today at the Walking Bridge downtown. When we got there, it was somehow muddy (and I was wearing my new boots…) but we still tried to see if we can find a nice spot to take pictures. We were at the halfway mark just to realize that it was too cold as well. So we went back to the car and decided to go to Crepe Suzette to get some hot chocolate. As soon as we reached the entrance, we found out that it was closed. They have their hours at the door and it said that they close at 4pm. To our surprise, the city clock stroke 4pm as soon as we got there, just our luck. We then decided to do an indoor photoshoot at the library. We figured it would be empty since it’s March break and most people are on vacation. But lo and behold, it was packed with people and it was so quiet that you can hear the camera click.
So yea… today was like “The Series of Unfortunate Events” movie. But we had tons of fun laughing at all our fail moments. We then ventured off to the mall to go grab some food and go shopping. Retail therapy always seem to work! We ended up goofing around and taking selfies. And then we went to Sears and sat down in their most comfortable sofa to rest our tired feet.
Pointguard Instagram Photo Challenge Day 4: Inspiring Person
It’s hard to put into words how my parents have inspired me in so many ways, they have shaped me into the person I am today and who I hope to be in the future. They inspire me to love others just as Jesus loved us. And what I love most is how God-centered and amazing their relationship is which inspires me to really wait for God’s best in my life. Thank you, mom and dad. Love you!!
Sleepover at Zach’s place and decided to wear our onesies at the last minute. After taking a few decent shots, Joey suggested that we do something creative like a pyramid. We had to rely on the 10-second timer though since everyone else was already sleeping.
First shot was a fail! We were hurrying too much and they lifted my feet at the same time which caused me to fall back and hit myself on the door. Haha!
But that didn’t stop us so we tried it again. And this time, we didn’t hurry as much with trying to lift me up so tadaaaaa!