FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT
- Homemade Nachos instead of popcorn
- Watched In Good Company which was surprisingly good
“What follows is a touching, funny, and at times bittersweet look at life, love, business, and friendship that does a remarkable job of making the characters not only real, but sympathetic as for the most part, there are no bad people in this story, only those who are confused and unsure about life.” -garethvk
Sunny Sunday with the fam
- This is just one of the many barbecue parties we had at my Tita’s place. I believe this was the first one.
- And there would always be mandatory group pictures.
- I got assigned to do the barbecue, together with my dad. And I always get assigned to do it ever since. Oh, the smell. lol
- My little cousins just having the time of their life.
Happy Canada Day!
Sandspit - Cavendish, PEI
We were supposed to pay like almost $200 for 4 persons with just limited coupons. I have no idea how dad was able to get 9 ride-all-you-can passes for just $195! Yay for dad!
Mother’s Day Celebration
We all went all the way to Oromocto to dine in a Chinese restaurant since it’s a Sunday and most restaurants/food chains here in Freddy are already closed.
- Lola’s really happy ‘cause everyone kept giving her presents.
- We bought a tambourine for mom which she really wanted. That explains the expression on her face. lol
- Just imagine the space we occupied in the restaurant!
- The mothers in the family ♥
- And of course, fortune cookies. Yay!
Easter Egg Hunt
The first two kids actually got a head start on the game because they saw where we’re hiding the eggs. We can’t stop them from getting the eggs though because they’re still babies. lol. And I sort of cheated because I helped some of them in looking for it. hihi.
This is actually the first time our family celebrated Easter so it was kind of fun that we hosted the event. Although, we forgot about the Easter Egg Hunt so we just told the kids to lock themselves in one room so we can pack the eggs and hide it around the house.
Isaiah playing in the front yard with a stick. He thinks he’s so cool with those dark blue shades. lol
The result of Keilah’s boredom: Super Mailbox.