Here’s my cousin, Eunice, being a perfect example on being a good big sister. Isn’t she the sweetest?
- We are having non-stop snow for a week according to the weather forecast. And winter is just starting…
- Best part of having a snowy day is being able to wear my Hello Kitty ear muffs!
- Looks like we’re having a White Christmas which I love!
- We were supposed to watch this movie yesterday but I have dance practice after work and my sister was too tired to go on the 9pm one.
- And guess what? My younger brothers got to watch the movie with their friends! They kept telling me how good it was which is making me sooo jealous!
- Sad thing is I’d have to wait for another week to watch it because (a) I’m busy with work and other stuff and (b) it’s 50% off on Tuesdays, It’s mostly because of the latter.
I love how this picture turned out considering that the camera was just on the grass with it’s mini tripod. Thank God for the self timer on our camera!
Old Quebec, 2013
- Celebrated my mom and brother’s birthday with the Crainsters
- Had apple crisp with vanilla ice cream on top which I loved!
- Jamming session with this musical fam
- Photoshoot at their backyard (yes, my bangs are back!!)
- Lastly, bonfire in this cold weather
Today marks our 2nd year of staying here in Canada.
This pic just proves how happy we are despite the trials we’ve been through during the trip. Our flight with PAL got delayed so when we got to Hongkong, we missed our flight to Vancouver. Air Canada only has one flight per day so we had no choice but to stay in the airport for 24 hours. Good thing, there was another lady that was stranded with us. She had suman (rice cake) in her handbag which she gladly shared. Yay!
When we got to Vancouver, we got held up again. The reason why we booked our flight a week after we got our visa is for us to be able to spend Thanksgiving with our relatives. But we didn’t arrive in time for that.
Despite the many problems we had, I’m still glad that we have a faithful God that never fails to fulfill His promises. He promised that our family will be together again and here we are reunited with dad. And we’ve never been happier! When you trust Him, you wouldn’t be disappointed. He will come through for you, always.
#89 I love taking pictures of my baby cousins.
…which is mostly candid. I tend to keep taking pictures until I get the perfect shot (or at least something decent) and let’s just say that they have so much energy to stay put.
#84 Sundays are best spent with food, friends and family.
After church, we usually have lunch together at my Tita’s place. And knowing how Filipinos roll, we would sometimes end up inviting 7 families in her place all at the same time. lol But it’s always fun having everyone around!
P.S. My dad makes a wicked version of Vietnamese Pho!
#81 Saturday is general house cleaning day.
Since most of us don’t work on weekends, we decided to clean the house every Saturday. We also have meetings every first of the month so my parents could assign chores to each one of us. The three main ones are cooking, washing the dishes and doing the laundry which mostly rotates among me and my 2 sisters. At first, it seemed hard to do all the chores since we grew up having house helpers. But since we moved to another country where you do your own chores, we have to get used to it.
Oh, and that note in the picture was written by my sister after she cleaned our family room. She’s sweet like that. lol