Pointguard Instagram Photo Challenge Day 4: Inspiring Person
It’s hard to put into words how my parents have inspired me in so many ways, they have shaped me into the person I am today and who I hope to be in the future. They inspire me to love others just as Jesus loved us. And what I love most is how God-centered and amazing their relationship is which inspires me to really wait for God’s best in my life. Thank you, mom and dad. Love you!!
Sleepover at Zach’s place and decided to wear our onesies at the last minute. After taking a few decent shots, Joey suggested that we do something creative like a pyramid. We had to rely on the 10-second timer though since everyone else was already sleeping.
First shot was a fail! We were hurrying too much and they lifted my feet at the same time which caused me to fall back and hit myself on the door. Haha!
But that didn’t stop us so we tried it again. And this time, we didn’t hurry as much with trying to lift me up so tadaaaaa!
Pointguard Instagram Photo Challenge Day 2: With someone you love
So here’s one with my first love holding our first ever picture together. Love my dad!
- We are having non-stop snow for a week according to the weather forecast. And winter is just starting…
- Best part of having a snowy day is being able to wear my Hello Kitty ear muffs!
- Looks like we’re having a White Christmas which I love!
- We were supposed to watch this movie yesterday but I have dance practice after work and my sister was too tired to go on the 9pm one.
- And guess what? My younger brothers got to watch the movie with their friends! They kept telling me how good it was which is making me sooo jealous!
- Sad thing is I’d have to wait for another week to watch it because (a) I’m busy with work and other stuff and (b) it’s 50% off on Tuesdays, It’s mostly because of the latter.
- Celebrated my mom and brother’s birthday with the Crainsters
- Had apple crisp with vanilla ice cream on top which I loved!
- Jamming session with this musical fam
- Photoshoot at their backyard (yes, my bangs are back!!)
- Lastly, bonfire in this cold weather
Today marks our 2nd year of staying here in Canada.
This pic just proves how happy we are despite the trials we’ve been through during the trip. Our flight with PAL got delayed so when we got to Hongkong, we missed our flight to Vancouver. Air Canada only has one flight per day so we had no choice but to stay in the airport for 24 hours. Good thing, there was another lady that was stranded with us. She had suman (rice cake) in her handbag which she gladly shared. Yay!
When we got to Vancouver, we got held up again. The reason why we booked our flight a week after we got our visa is for us to be able to spend Thanksgiving with our relatives. But we didn’t arrive in time for that.
Despite the many problems we had, I’m still glad that we have a faithful God that never fails to fulfill His promises. He promised that our family will be together again and here we are reunited with dad. And we’ve never been happier! When you trust Him, you wouldn’t be disappointed. He will come through for you, always.
#90 It’s funny how I can relate to the song, Everybody’s Got Somebody But Me.
Yesterday, I was hanging out with my sisters and their boyfies when someone suddenly hugged me from behind. It was my cousin, Faith pala who then told me, “don’t worry, you have me!” LOL. She is just the sweetest! I honestly don’t mind though since I treat them as my brothers so I don’t feel much of a third wheel (or a fifth wheel in our case).
I know my time will come so I’m waiting expectantly for God’s best!
P.S. I love Kina Grannis’ cover of this song. She has such a beautiful voice! Go check out her youtube channel here.
- Had a busy week so I’m glad for the upcoming 3-day Thanksgiving weekend!!
- Shoot with the Premier at our studio
- Made latte without realizing it was meant for him (hope it tasted good!)
- He winked at me before he left (so maybe he did like the latte)
- Despite his high rank in the government, he doesn’t have any bodyguard. That’s why I love the city I live in, it’s such a safe place!
- Global news used our studio for one of their interviews and they brought a bunch of people in (moms with babies included)
- Before that, we had a shoot with one of our biggest client. Then, we had meetings and audio recording jobs in between. So yea, what a day!
P.S. The picture just explains the craziness that happened. I’ve never seen our parking lot this full!