SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!
- Still in need for the perfect pair of rain boots! I learned my lesson when I ruined my favorite flats last Spring.
- Can’t wait for the flowers to grow in our front yard!
- Which means dance practice would be starting next week.
- Perfect time to go out and exercise!!
MY LIFE SUMMED UP IN 8 WORDS.
- Apparently my deadline for my tax return has been moved 3 months earlier so I now only have a week to figure everything out.
- Corporation tax is so complicated. I should have realized it sooner!
- On another note, the person I had to replace at work will be leaving next month instead of May/June. It’s a position where I basically have to know every single thing about what is going on with the company.
- And I have only been in training for less than a month.
- The community has also been bugging me about financial reports for our upcoming meeting in May. But I just can’t deal with it until I finish my corporation tax return.
- I may seem calm but I am freaking out on the inside.
Excuse me while I go cry in a corner
- My first class of driving school got cancelled because of the snowstorm. Good thing, I called in early in the morning before I got all prepared for nothing.
- And also, yay for having more time to rest! I don’t think I can survive one whole day of lecture when I slept in late last night.
- I feel like I haven’t been updating My Life in Bullets for so long. Such a lazy blogger.
- Anyway there’s been a lot of changes since last year. I work two jobs which occupies my weekday (Yes sleep, I missed you.) and being an officer in the Filipino community is no joke (so there goes away my weekend).
- Not that I’m complaining or anything. I actually feel so blessed for all the opportunity!
And oh, that’s my cousin Elyssa trying to build a snowman!
It’s that time of the year again! So, this was our first time to shovel. And since we don’t have older brothers, we get to do the dirty work. Praying for a snow blower next winter!
This was our first and last time dining in here. It burned down a few months ago as well as other establishments in the downtown area. I’m not sure if they’re up and running again. But if they are, you better try their Veggie Quesadillas! Loved it!
Isaac’s Way, 2012
I just finished reading I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk. And I loved it! It makes me want to go and visit Paris all the more. Can’t wait to read her I Heart New York book!
My two recent purchases from Urban Planet. I’ve been eyeing this bag for so long and now I finally found it! Good thing I got there in time since it was the last one available. I also bought a pair of flats with hearts in it. It’s a size 6 but because of it’s curved shape and elastic edge, it fits me perfectly. It’s hard to buy shoes when you have a small feet and when they don’t have your size available 99% of the time. So when I get the chance, I grab it. heehee.
Sunny Sunday with the fam
- This is just one of the many barbecue parties we had at my Tita’s place. I believe this was the first one.
- And there would always be mandatory group pictures.
- I got assigned to do the barbecue, together with my dad. And I always get assigned to do it ever since. Oh, the smell. lol
- My little cousins just having the time of their life.
Induction of Core Group Officers and Committee Heads ‘12
I am now officially the Auditor of the Filipino-Canadian CommUNITY of New Brunswick. And oh, that’s me in the blue Filipiniana! hee hee :”>