Amed’s Birthday and Farewell Party
‘Cause my sisters and I just feel like wearing matching polo shirts. Hence, the Powerpuff girls. ♥
Saliendra’s House Party
- We arrived an hour late that explains the lack of good food photos. Only a few dishes were left. And the cupcakes were almost gone too. :(
- Videoke for the adults and Nerf war for the kiddos.
- While we mostly hang out at Irene’s room with the two little girls.
So this is basically how the 2nd day of the year went.
- Tito Roland woke us up to do him a favor. My sister’s doing the membership database while I’m dealing with the financial statements of the Filipino community.
- We worked for 10 hours. Yeah, because we’re dedicated like that.
- Snack time: PIZZA!!!
- Dad’s been working on the house’s ventilation.
- And my little brothers just watching TV series on the computer.
Cheers to 2012!
So Tita Edlyn gave each of us a glass of sparkling white wine. When it was almost 12mn, everyone went upstairs for the countdown. It was so fun being around all those people! And oh, I didn’t get to jump ‘cause I was standing on the couch taking pictures.
NEW YEAR’S JUMP = FAIL. I still wish I’d grow taller. HAHA!
New Year’s Eve Buffet Table